Hello everyone. I decided to play along with this month's challenges over at Kreative Koncepts and Challenge Yourself. First up is the color challenge at
Kreative Koncepts. Purple is my favorite color however, I don't get to work with it very often as a lot of collections tend to shy away from that particular color so I had to go WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY back on this one. This is an old Bo Bunny Collection called Peacock Lane. Like I said VERY old but I think it fits!
Next up is the color challenge from
Challenge YOUrself. Again not a color combo I am used to working with so I hope I nailed. it.
This is me at about 6 months old. Wasn't I the cutest?!!!
Thats all for now folk, thanks for looking!
Oh my goodness, Brenshevia! I love what you did with both challenges! The deep rich colors of the first are beautiful with the photo, and the second one is absolutely adorable! I am so happy that you joined us at Challenge YOUrself! Thank you!
ReplyDeletebeautiful.
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful pages Brenshevia and of course cute pictures! Gorgeous take on the challenge, thanks so much playing along with us at Challenge Yourself. xx
ReplyDeleteWow Brenshevia! Love your take on our challenge, especially that you used plum as your main color. Such a cute baby ;) Thanks for joining in on the fun with us at Challenge YOUrself.
ReplyDeleteThe collection is perfect for that colour challenge! Fantastic layout.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the color challenge! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
ReplyDelete