Happy Friday everyone! Its time for a new challenge over at Craft Hoarders! This week they want you to pull those tags out and work with them. Well I dont own many tags as I hardly use them so I made my own using a file from my new Etsy store A Cutt Above The Rest where I design and sell my own digital cut files. New files are added weekly so always check back! We also have a challenge blog that goes live July 14th, we would love to have you stop by and join us!
Now without further ado, my entry for the tag challenge. I used my very own sketch along with papers from Crate Paper's Boys Rule Collection. Well thats all for now, thanks for stopping by!
Friday, July 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


Oh yeah...I just LOVE this! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is this!?! (and that little guy is sweeter still!) Great use of fun papers and tags and banners!! Love this page!! Thanks so much for sharing your hoard and talent with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! Tag! You're It! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable page! Love the photos and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders!
ReplyDeletefantastic page Brenshevia!!!! I love what you did with that collection!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders!!
ReplyDeleteYour scrapbook page is the perfect accompaniment for these pics of your adorable son. Your layout is really great and lets the photos take center stage. Really enjoyed seeing this creative piece. Thanks for taking the time to share.
ReplyDeleteOh how cute, what a great way to use the tags too! So glad you joined us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous. ~Diane GDT
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented, in so many ways! And you always have the BEST photos for your projects! That little dude is adorable!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us a Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteHow cute, love, love your tags, so creative. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout...handsome boys. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
ReplyDelete