Challenge #9 Fold It!
Use some sort of "fun fold" on your project. You can make a fun fold card, a pop-up card, an explosion box, or other type of project that makes use of folded cardstock or paper. You can share some folding techniques that are perfect for scrapbook layouts or mixed media pieces. Create a mini album with a folded binding. Fold some ribbon to make pleats. De-hoard those supplies and show us your folds....paper folds that is!
Here is what I came up with, this is my niece, Deja. TFL!

Beautiful layout, love how you folded the corner and added the flower! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteThis is just a gorgeous layout! So many pops of color and I love that you folded the corner. Thanks joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Love the corner folds and the stack of tea cups.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)
Another gorgeous layout...love the folded corners and those stacked tea cups are a blast! The color palette is wonderful, too! Thanks for playing along in Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #9: Fold it!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout, what a beautiful photo! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteWonderful layout! I love the folded corners!! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout, love how you folded the corner over, very cute. Thanks for joining us on Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, I always LOVE a folded corner, especially when it is such a pretty one as this! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! I always adore our "regulars"!
ReplyDelete