Monday, May 19, 2014

Craft Hoarders Anon-Challenge #8 - Show Us Some Metal or Glass!

Hey hey all its time for another challenge over at Craft Hoarders Anon. This time they want to see metal or glass on your layouts! So I am entering this one of me and my honey with my glass stars. Thats all for now, TFL!

  post signature

14 comments :

  1. This is a beautiful page and photo! I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. http://michellesscrapdesigns.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic page!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment on your page! Also such a great picture as well. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm star-struck!! This is a lovely page. . .the layout is amazing and really carries through with the theme. . moon, stars, night sky!! Great job! Thanks for sharing your style with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout....love the sentiment...thanks for sharing with us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! This is such a sweet, breezy layout and the sentiment is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your giant title mixed with the little metal stars. Perfect.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this whole project! Just wonderful!! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Hoarders!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cut words and the slightly bleached? paper you used for the text. Glass stars - too cool. You took the time to glue each one down in just the right place. Love your "white space". I'm working on enough enough compositional savvy to pull it off one day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your layout! How cleaver to use glass stars! Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this. You do such a great job with white space and have the BEST photos!!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great take on the Metal or Glass Challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. Thanks so much for playing along! Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on being chosen as a favorite in Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #8! Your project is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated!