Hello everyone, its time for another
Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge ( I swear if they ever had a DT call I am on it, love that site!) . Ok back on topic lol, the current challenge is FLOWERS which like most scrappers I am sure, I have an abundance of so I pulled some out and went to work! I used my Frosted Designs July Enchanted kit. I so love the colors in this kit and I had the perfect photo for these papers!
A couple of close ups
Thanks for stopping by and see you next time! Smooches!
Wow! The pleated ribbon behind the photo is an amazing detail and I love all your flowers. You always share such lovely layouts! Love your work! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft HOarders Anonymous Challenge #15: All the Pretty Flowers!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, I love the colors you used and the pleating is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the pleated ribbon circle and then your big flower cluster. This is a fantastic lo. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)
ReplyDeleteBrenshevia, your layout is beautiful! Love the pleated ribbon also around the circle and your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure how I missed your blog post but somehow I did. I love your layout and those colors are just gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fantastic layout! Love the colors and your flowers are wonderful! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Hoarders!
ReplyDeleteYou my darling, are simply a wonderful crafter! I adore this layout! And when we do have a Call for the team, you are SO on my list! ;) Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders!
ReplyDeleteLOL thanks Gloria!
Delete