Monday, June 16, 2014

CHA- Challenge # 10 and Purple Pumpkin June Sketch

hey all, its time to play along once again over at CHA.  This week's challenge is.........Challenge #10 - Spray It! Ink It! Paint It! Smear It! Emboss It! 

I tried something new with this layout, I was going for the grunge look, did I get it right?  Well thats all for now, check back tomorrow for a few more projects I am working on today!


This layout was created using this sketch from the Purple Pumpkin
June sketch

12 comments :

  1. Fantastic layout and what a darling photo! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Your background work is lovely but that picture is just priceless. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I think you got it right! Love your layout! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with your background!!! It looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never fail to wow us with your fabulous mixed media techniques! And the photo with the little banners beneath it is wonderful...cutie pie, too! Thanks for joining the fun at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really great - love the brown in the bg...grung-a-licious! Fab take on our Purple Pumpkin challenge!!! So happy to have you playing along with us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout, love all the grunge details...your photos is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful page, as always. That is one cute baby! I want to kiss all over his little cheeks! And that hair! Adorbs! I love your take on mixed media! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful mixed media layout! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us for the Craft Hoarders Anonymous and Stencil Girl Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, what an adorable photo!!! Love your page! Pinning it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun! LOVE how you did the background! Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated!